About Your United Way
United Way Central and Northern Vancouver Island (UWCNVI) creates opportunities for a better life for every person in your community by tackling pressing social issues.
United Way invests your donation in your community to achieve impact in three areas:
We improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action.
- demonstrate trust, integrity, transparency, inclusivity and respect
- energize and inspire volunteerism and volunteer leadership
- endorse innovation, partnerships and collective action
- provide non-partisan leadership
- embrace diversity
Where We Work
UWCNVI supports life-changing programs in each of our impact areas in four regions of Vancouver Island:
- Central Island (including Ladysmith, Gabriola, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum Beach and Port Alberni)
- Comox Valley
- Campbell River
Your donation always stays local and is invested into services to help those in need - your family, your friends, your neighbours, your co-workers or someday maybe even you.
Charitable Business Number: 119260537RR0001